Pain Between Shoulder Blades More Condition_symptoms Recurrent Pain Between Shoulder Blades?

Recurrent pain between shoulder blades? - pain between shoulder blades more condition_symptoms

I am a woman of 20 years and last nights for year, I felt a sharp pain between the shoulder blades.

The pain occurs only when you position when I go to bed at night preparing to change. For example, I'm on my back and go on my stomach and pain between the shoulder blades are only about 3 or 4 seconds. The pain never about something else at any time, such as deep breathing or I'm sitting upright.

I did some research on and say that women can be a sign of stress or a heart attack .. But I think I am stressed and I would like to have a heart attack at 20?

Should I consult a doctor or just wait and see if it disappears? Thus began about 4 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment