Writemaster Lightscribe DVD Writer Problem!cannot Read Blank Dvd And Burned Dvds?

DVD Writer problem!cannot read blank dvd and burned dvds? - writemaster lightscribe

Hello, I'm back here again hoping you can help me, recently bought a new DVD burner is the brand's Samsung Super WriteMaster DVD burner 8x/dvd-r LightScribe DL DVD + R 8x. Model no. : SH-S182M/RSBN

can read and write CDs and DVDs, I have no problem with it to read and write CD-ROMs, but here is my greatest torment is T________T I tried to write files. avi, save my Naruto episodes, you can free space on my PC, but the thing he has not read DVD-R got in! Whenever I see a blank DVD-R and go to My Computer the drive shows the CD and is a big problem for me, as a CD player if I have a DVD-R T_______T also appears when I double click it says E: Incorrect function \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ is not accessible



E ok now is not accessible incorrect function is gone, because I open my computer> right mouse button on my DVD player, then click Properties and then check the CD recording on this drive to the plate. the same symbol

0 comments:

Post a Comment