Swapping Does Anyone Know Of A Site For Swapping Beads And Beading Supplies?

Does anyone know of a site for swapping beads and beading supplies? - swapping

I just started playing with the grain in the last year for the production of necklaces and earrings, and I have a stack of bills that I'm not sure we will never be used. Is there a place for trading in these accounts may take a little style of the bag? It seems a good idea. I belong to a paperback, and I saved a lot of money to do that, perhaps, is for changes would be good too. Suggestions?

2 comments:

eringobr... said...

Click on groups in your Yahoo Home Page. Enter the game. If there is something like an artist trading cards, you are millions of groups to choose from. You can not enter their home pages (and considers Registration is free anyway), and select the groups, the things that you seem to love. I have groups that provide a very good resource for trade.

Sydney S said...

I think you should go girls4beads.com

Post a Comment