Ultram Sucks I'm So Depressed And Lonely.?

I'm so depressed and lonely.? - ultram sucks

I feel so motivated every day to do nothing. I sleep in almost every day, because I do not even want to get up and face reality. I xanax pills the whole time, and Ativan. I am very happy with my life and feels useless. Do not get me wrong, I'm glad I did. But that's not good enough. What I do is always a failure and loss of life. I'm tired of everything. I am not an ugly monster. I'm a good boy, lol. I feel like a total failure, I am 25 years old and still at school in the community. They have no women. 34K only my sports car, my apartment in Nice, and hamburgers, haha. I really have no motivation to hang, go to clubs or bars. What kind of woman I think, you know? God, my life sucks! Can someone wear? I see all these happy people with money and those who love ... and whatever ... I really want ... But no family or something or just have a look .... I am alone in this world of shit ****. Will not even leave my apartment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment