Elvis Software I'll Give You 10pts And $5(paypal) If You Find, Download, And Send Me A Very Rare Song That I'm Looking For.

I'll give you 10pts and $5(paypal) if you find, download, and send me a very rare song that I'm looking for. - elvis software

I want a song called "Treat Me Good" or "Treat Me Nice" by The Blue Caps. It is a cover version of Elvis songs in Spanish. It was taken in 1961, so you may be in the decade of 50's rock, find 60, or 'n' Roll section of your P2P software. Even me, I'll give $ 5 if you only minutes a website that at 45 rpm, CD or audio file format sold found ... I doubt it. Search !!!!!

2 comments:

Mr. Owl said...

found that LP .. Here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ELVIS-PRESLEY-GOLDEN ...

»»§@η†i@... said...

... To gemm.com ... If the file can not be forgotten here.
I'll consult $ 5 to ... Breakpoints. Your PayPal address in my 360

Post a Comment