Bring A Dog As A Carry On I'm Flying With My Dog From NYC To Denver On United Airlines. What Health Certificate Do I Need To Bring?

I'm flying with my dog from NYC to Denver on United Airlines. What health certificate do I need to bring? - bring a dog as a carry on

I already have reservations for my Toy Poodle accompany me into the passenger cabin. I called United Airlines to ask, were asked what health certificates, but the person on the other line was lost and did not know what he meant. Well, someone has the country (USA) with a small dog as hand luggage stolen in the U.S.? I want my dog to the vet within 10 days after the start of a health certificate? And I'm in Denver for 7 days, I have him to the vet to take back to other documents? Thank you! Is there anything I should know how to fly with experience?

2 comments:

MEAcat said...

Because your dog is water in the cabin with you, no need to worry about the time. Everything that he / she needs a pre-flight and the certificate of good health and now the data of all shots. There are other requirements of travel in the continental United States. I know, Hawaii requires more.
Ask your veterinarian if your pet can travel "faster". It would be better (dog-doo do not stink and can not open the other state, a window) If yes, then you just need a bottle of one of their own tap water, bring or purchase of "filtered water and keep it. Downward Facing Dog is more sensitive to changes. Make sure to be an absorbent cloth on the floor instead of the company and a toy for comfort (as no bone to chew).

YoMamma said...

The airlines have a way sometimes you need from your veterinarian, or just a way for the veterinarian to be finalized, said that your dog is healthy to fly and is current on all shots.

The last time I did not check my chihuahua in relation to me, your ticket, and the only ones who knew that the people in his metal detector. The crew had no idea who my dog. I just go to the right than I would a regular bag.

Post a Comment